15 Signs Your Blood Sugar Is Out Of Balance
1. Your waist is larger than your hips.
2. You find it difficult to lose weight.
3. You crave sweets.
4. You feel infinitely better after you eat.
5. You get irritable if you miss a meal.
6. You cry for no reason.
7. You feel a bit spacey and disconnected.
8. You get anxious for no apparent reason.
9. You wake up frequently during the night.
10. You feel hungry all the time.
11. You get very sleepy in the afternoon even after a good night of rest...
12. You had lab work and have elevated blood sugar or triglyceride levels.
13. Your hormones are out balance, specifically low Thyroid, but it can't seem to get better with medication...
You remain symptomatic...
14. You get headaches often
15. You might find yourself "needing" caffeine throughout the day, because you find yourself crashing often... lacking energy and focus.
If you enjoyed this success story, then you would love our exclusive facebook group! Ask me for an invite!