YOUR MICROBIOME MATTERS!!!
* Microbiome is an entire ecosystem living within your digestive system (about 95% of the microbes in and on your body are located there) — it’s actually the biggest part of you.
* Not only are these microbes actually “good” rather than harmful, but our own health is greatly dependent on their health!
* Microbiome affects just about all of our physical and emotional capabilities.
* There’s also a well-established connection between a person’s microbiome and whether or not they’re going to be obese.
* Gut microbiome can also have an impact on how predisposed a person is to things like allergies and asthma. Additionally, an unhealthy microbiome can lower a person’s immune system and make them more prone to sickness and disease, especially autoimmune diseases.
* You’ve got quite a lot of control over how healthy your gut is and, by extension, how healthy you are.
* It’s more than half of who you are, so you want to ensure that you take good care of your microbiome, quite simply, by taking good care of yourself.
THERE'S HELP ... Plexus Supplements are on the cutting edge of research and development for gut health!
If you enjoyed this success story, then you would love our exclusive facebook group! Ask me for an invite!